Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Zombies with a Biblical Twist

Amazon's new surge in short novellas continues with the release of Gregory P. Wolk's The Dead S.I.T.E. in October 2014.  The author takes a unique look at turning a Biblical theme on its head, writing a Zombie Apocalypse story with a flavor you'd never imagine.  The characters are well written, the story is original, and its consumable in a short period of time.  Readers are loving these short, read-in-an-afternoon tales and Greg delivers exactly that with this title.

The reviews are in and they are overwhelming positive.  Take a look below:

"I've read many of Greg's other works, but this book is one of my top favorites. If you love zombies, sci-fi, and biblical destruction, don't pass up this gem. I loved reading this story, for one, because whenever I thought I knew where the plot was going, Greg would sweep the rug from under me and take me somewhere completely different. The plot and concept is genius, unique, and refreshing. As Phoenix (the leader) and the rest of his crew escape their own planet's zombie apocalypse, they are divinely thrust into another's to stop it. Seth is a fantastic character and it was crazy to see him mirror Jesus' own biblical actions to help stop the apocalypse. This book has it all; great characters, action, sex, humor, and zombies. Straight up awesome." -- Jamie

Amazon $0.99

"Truly, this mind blowing book is top-notch. It blasted off with a captivating chapter which lie in wait for unaware readers to keep them captive to the very end, of which I am chief. The integration of biblical concepts in this Zombie apocalypse commands interest and enthusiasm when reading the book. Unquestionably, the lead characters are skillfully fashioned. The exciting twists and turns were perfectly planted. They intensified my interest and bloomed curiosity non-stop. I enjoyed every nanosecond of this intriguing book. Thumbs up to Gregory P. Wolk for such a magnificent tale!" -- Nickalous

"Wow, this articulate author has crafted an exciting tale that revolves around a Child chosen to save mankind. The planet is plunge in to chaos due to the dawn of zombies. The story line glided consistently with diverse twists and turns. The characters were top-notch. The author uses a unique style of writing which is utterly captivating. I dared not to remove my eyes from this magnificent page-turner. It moved so fast I could barely keep up. Unmistakably, this book waves an epic battle unlike any I have ever seen before. Thumbs up!" -- Nita

Highly recommended read by eReaderRecon.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment