|Author Resource Guide|
- Once you have your book written, whether it’s a science fiction novel, a children’s book, a book of poetry, or a motivational message, you need to lay it out and format it to turn it into a published book. We’ll show you where to get free software that will work perfectly for doing your book layout.
- You’ll need to edit the material for grammar and spell checking and we’ll show you where to get free software to perform these functions.
- If you need graphics or clipart, we’ll show you where to find all the royalty free graphics you’ll need at no cost.
- You’ll need to format the book for standard size book printing so we’ll supply you with the templates so all you have to do is copy your text into the template and it’ll be sized for publication.
- You’ll need a cover with graphics, titles, a bar code (for scanning) and an ISBN number for computer identification and inventory categorizing. We’ll show you where to obtain all of these for free along with copyright information and disclaimer copy for the inside front cover.
- You’ll need to convert the book and cover to PDF format so we’ll show you where to get the free software to make the conversion.
- Once your book and cover are converted, we’ll show you where and how to get a free author’s website, print-on-demand capabilities, add credit card payment and digital download features for free.