Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Stocked UP! Learn what makes the Stock Market TICK!

Investor and writer, John Matthews, has written a concise, understandable guide for new investors to get a handle on what really makes the stock market work.  I think you'll be surprised, just as I was, to hear some of his ideas and strategies.  Preconceived notions go out the window in this up-to-date model of why there are ups and down in the markets.  John obviously knows what he's written about and as an inexperienced investors myself, I was pleased with the information I gleaned and will use it to steer some of my future financial decisions.

The eBook is normally $10 but for a very limited time you can download the digital version from Amazon for FREE!  That's right - he's offering the book absolutely free to anyone who wants a fresh understanding of the stock market.  I would recommend this guide to anyone wishing to upgrade their knowledge, but especially for newbies wanting their first taste of 'real' investing.

View the book with the link below and take a look at some of his 5 Star Reviews:

FREE March 10-15

Kevin Lintner - "I had very little, if any at all, knowledge of the stock market works. "Stocked UP!" is a very well written and easy to follow guide to understanding the stock market. Its 17 paged are packed with vital information that will definitely give you a head start on your path to investment success."

Natasha Moore - " I have been trying to get into the whole stock market thing for a few years now with absolutely no success. When a friend of mine loaned me this book I was extremely grateful and now can't wait to put what I have learned into practice. This book gave some great tips on how to get ahead of the game and actually get results. The advice given was helpful and written in a tone that was easy to understand, even for a beginner like me. Stocked up is a great reference book that I am sure I will go back to again and again."

Featured on eReaderRecon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment